Whether you are doing a trade show with 10 booths or 350 booths, contact the experts to help facilitate and design your trade show from layout to opening, call Display Manitoba.
In the early 1980s, two Brandon businessmen saw the need to spruce up a trade show that they had started. The originators of what was then called, The Brandon Sportsman Show, decided to get rod and drape curtaining to decorate their trade show. Now celebrating their 47th year, the Annual Brandon Home and Leisure Show, using the goods and services of Display Manitoba, have grown to provide backdrops and dividers for a show that now spans over 95,000 square feet at the Keystone Centre in Brandon Manitoba.
Specializing in trade show setups since 1982
What we do:
- Our rental product lines:
- Rod and Drape
- Table tops and skirting
- White linen table cloths
- 4',6' and 8' tables
- Plastic chairs
- Waste baskets
- Carpet, 10x10, 10x20 and 10x30
- Carpet runners 5' wide, in 25 and 50 foot lengths
- Decorative trees
* We also have small meeting sound systems, wireless mics and lapel mics available for rent.
* Can also supply laptops and flat screen monitors for power point presentations