We are a Manitoba Company committed to customer service excellence since 1982.
When you partner with Display Manitoba, you'll get an experienced, responsive team who has over 30 years of combined experience in the trade show industry.
We take our role seriously - investing a great deal of time and effort helping to make your event experience the best it can be. We work with show management, exhibitors and facilities: getting it all together and making everything work - that's how we distinguish ourselves from similar companies.
We provide service you can count on, in fact, we are convinced that our continued success depends on maintaining exceptional service and going the extra mile! Most of our shows are repeat performances - year after year, show after show, our customers know we will provide them with one-on-one personal service.
We offer a variety of services that enhance many aspects of your event. From designing your floor plan to complete trade show setup and exhibitor support services - Display Manitoba has the details of your event covered.
See for yourself. We know a great show begins with a great working relationship with you!
"Display Manitoba - Preferred supplier for The Keystone Centre"
These are a few of the Annual Shows and Events that use our services:
- Brandon Home and Leisure Show
- Royal Manitoba Winter Fair
- Hog Days
- Association Of Manitoba Municipalities Trade Show
- Brandon Career Symposium
- Farm Focus Boissevain
- Brandon Jazz Festival
- Pik-A-Dilly Annual RV Show and Sale
- Brandon Wheat Kings Sportsman's Dinner
- Arabian Horse Association Show
- Crocus Plains High School Graduation
- Vincent Massey High School Graduation
- Ag Days participants
- Dauphin Zirca Dance
- Canada's National Ukrainian Festival Dauphin
- KinExpo Dauphin
- Parkland Career and Job Fair Dauphin
- Assiniboine Community College
- Piston Ring Service
- Western Canadian Holstein Classic
- Keystone Centre Hockey House
- Keystone Centre Annual Cattle Show and Sales
- Shoppers Mall at Brandon
- Murray Auto Group
- Enns Brothers
- Mazer Implements
- Manitoba Conservation District